Good day folks!

Rachelle Mapor is the name, but you can call me Chely/Chelle, whatever you want. I was born on 18th day of June, 2002. And I'm 17 years old. I lived in Langkaan I, Dasma. City, Cavite and currently studying at Philippine Christian University (HUMSS). Besides of being a daughter, student and sibling I am also a simple lady with dignity, pride and respect.

Well, for this blog, I'll just introduce to you my different hobbies. Here are the things I love to do when I'm bored, stress or just having fun.
1. I love listening music and sing it after. 
– If you're one of my closest friends, I know this is not new for you. I really love searching musics with beautiful and deep lyrics then, I'll listen to it and sing it after. It somehow help me to release the emotions I kept on hiding.
– Though, I'm not really good at singing, I kept doing that, because that is how I express myself, and expressing what's inside you is not bad. If it makes you happy, then go for it. As long as your not disturbing anyone.
2. I love taking pictures. 
– Even though I'm not good at taking pictures also in terms of editing it, I kept on capturing photos. Because, for me, pictures are the symbols of all the happy memories I want to treasure.
– And I believe, that there's a room for improvement. Maybe now, we're kinda dissappointed because we can't do the things we wanted to do, but keep on trying. Just try and try, don't quit.
3. I love pissing my mother off. 
– Don't get me wrong, I respect my mother and pissing each other is one of our bondings. Sometimes, we'll make fun of each others nose, height or voice.
– For me, one of the best thing is having fun with the person you love. No sad moments, no problems just laughing so hard. Sometimes, we just need someone to forget all the bad things that happened to us. Just their laugh and smile can make our day complete.
4. I love writing poems. 
– Especially when I'm happy, inspired, also when I'm stress, confused or just sad. While writing, it really helps me to realize a lot of things. The picture above is one of poem that I wrote.
– Sometimes, do you guys feel the same? The feeling that there's no one who understand you? I recommend you to try writing a poem and turn that unfamiliar feelings to an artwork.
– There's no wrong if sometimes you feel sad or whatever, the wrong is, if you let that feelings destroy the whole you.
5. I love spending time with myself. 
– Having time for yourself is a MUST. Wherein you can think peacefully. Sometimes, I'll just sit in one corner and think about my crush, silly things that I did, bad words that I've said and many more. Also, I buy my favorite icecream.
– That little things makes me happy. Sometimes we need to think that, being alone sometimes is not always sad, sometimes it's a freedom.

That's the end of my blog.
 I hope you like it and learn some lessons.
Have a good day & keep smiling.
 Bye!

Comments

  1. Very inspiring blog! Nice content and I like how you enjoy your simple life. Hope you do more blogs and poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it nice that you used the word ‘love’ for your hobbies. Love is such a strong word, and it’s great that you find love in everything you do. Keep the love, luv! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Keep up the good work👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring blog! Good job and also nice content

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really admire your blog, very thrilling! Hopr you can publish more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already know who you are after I read your blog! Can't wait for your next blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Blog is so Simple yet so heavy from the word "Hobbies to Love" I really Admire your words and how smoothly you deliver it, and I'm willing to read your next Blog so I'll be waiting Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting blog, keep the good work with simple life. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice en interesting content kip it up those hobbies dont quit kip trying maybe not now but soon u'll reach the success

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time we do it together uh..😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother and I really like pissing our mama off. Its our bonding😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the way you share your hobbies, not just on how you published it but the way you share ideas, and advices is really a thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice content! Thanks for sharing your hobbies about your simple life and its nice to read your blog so just keep doing what will makes you happy ~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you value and love your family especially your mother ate...I remember my grandmother. Thank you for sharing such good stories in your life ate💖

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep it up
    Wag ka mag babgo
    At wag k susuko
    Balang araw mararating mo rin ang tagumpay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lahat ng pag subok malalagpasn mo rn nd k bibigyn ng dyos ng problima nd mo kya

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a singer at heart too!hahaha indeed, this was very simple yet remarkable❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am also s singer in my deepest thoughts. I love the bond that you and your mother do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really enjoy reading your blog rachelle we have similarities , ilove taking pictures and listenibg music

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what's an inspiration keep up the good work ♥️😊

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. In my perception, the blog was perfect even the appearance of it. I can see the being simple but meaningful inside and I super love this kind of blog because it can be inspired other people. Can't wait to read your blog again mapor <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. How lucky i am to read the hobbies that i can reflect with...it really inspire me for just a simple blogg lovelots beshie💕

    ReplyDelete
  26. I lovee it! 😍 simple lang pero napaka ganda ng content ❤

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a nice simple yet remarkable , i really love your blog and i really Admire your words the way you show the your love with your mother ,, wrote the poetry and the way you show your hobbies chelle keep it up loveee yahhh

    ReplyDelete
  28. No lies though, the content was relatable ❣

    ReplyDelete
  29. Im so happy for you my bestfriend. Keep it up and don't give up, just focus on what you do. Iloveyou bebs ☺💘

    ReplyDelete
  30. I also like pissing of my grandma. HAHAHAHA btw, good work. Worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you really appreciate your mother💕 I also like how you introduce the things you love to do.😇

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the way on how you share yourself to everyone. So simple and unique. You really give importance in every little things in your life. Keep shining gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also love writing it can make you feel like you breathe out all of your hidden emotions. Continue what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  34. The beauty of kindness of yours Rachelle....😍

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's just a glimpse of you but, I can already see how sweet you are...and it's really a treasure! Always protect your heart because you're such a pure person.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like how you do your blog as well as the content. Hoping for your next blog❤

    ReplyDelete
  37. I also love taking picture. Hope to have a photo with you someday! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your blog is full of love, I can feel the emotions driven out as I read it. And it depicts the beauty you have inside and out. You're genuine because u always do things with love and compassion. This blog is simple and superb! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the way that we have a lot in common when it comes to our hobbies. Its really undenied that these are the best hobbies that we had. So continue what you've started through such. You got a nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This blog is very simple but just a lot of learnings. I really enjoy your blog. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment